Vietnam Textile & Garment Industry Expo is the biggest and the most influential event in the textile and garment industry of Vietnam. As the only textile & garment industry expo approved by UFI (international exhibitor assurance of quality-www.ufi.org), this expo held concurrently with the Vietnam Saigon Fabric & Garment Accessories Expo. These 2 expos are aimed to provide a one stop market for all buyers in Vietnam and the neighboring countries. Next event will be held during April 8-11, 2020 at SECC, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
2019 Show Highlights
- The biggest and leading textile and garment industry exhibition in Vietnam since 1990s.
- The biggest international exhibition (in all industries) in Vietnam.
- Exhibition Scale: 33,000 sqm, with 12 exhibition halls (increased 17% compare with 2018).
- No. of buyers: 28,802 (increased 10% compare with 2018).
- No. of exhibitors: 1,042 exhibitors from 25 countries / regions.
- National pavilions organized by:
- Korea Sewing Machinery Industrial Association (KOSMIA)
- Korea Textile Trade Association (KTTA)
- Korea Textile Center (KTC)
- Korea Textile Machinery Research Institute (KOTMI)
- Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI)
- Taiwan Textile Federation (TTF)
- China Jiangsu Province Pavilion
- Hong Kong Apparel Machinery Association
- Concurrent events: Seminars, Lucky Draw, VIP Tour, Factory visit, Press meeting, opening Ceremony